Vendor Registration will open Sunday, September 3, 2023 at 12:00 Noon. Check back or visit our social media pages for updated information.
The Fountain City Classic Host Committee invites and welcomes you to the highly anticipated 33rd Annual Fountain City Classic Weekend! Prepare yourself for an unparalleled experience as we gather for a remarkable purpose, supporting two exceptional Georgia HBCUs and many deserving students via scholarships. We’re delighted that you’ve chosen to be part of our electrifying weekend of festivities, November 3-4, 2023, at the Columbus Trade Center and the vibrant South Commons area of A.J. McClung Memorial Stadium in Columbus, GA.
Vendor Opportunities Galore!
Prepare to seize your chance to shine! The Fountain City Classic (FCC) is granting select vendors the privilege to showcase their products at these prestigious venues.
Vital Information for Success:
- Seize the Opportunity! Book Early for Special Pricing! Maximize your advantage by reserving your space ahead of time and enjoy special discounted pricing. Advance purchase begins September 3rd thru October 22nd. Increased pricing (walk-up) begins October 23rd through November 4th. No Exceptions. No Refunds!
- Make Your Payment Count! We’re now exclusively accepting credit cards and cash payments for vendor spaces. Personal checks, Cashier’s Checks, and Money Orders are no longer accepted
- Proof of Purchase is Key! For online permit purchasers, remember to print out your proof of purchase. This is non-negotiable for redeeming your vending location. We’re all about making things seamless!
- Savory Details for Food Vendors. Food vendors, take note – you’re exclusively set for success at the Memorial Stadium location. The Columbus Trade Center is focused on other incredible offerings.
- Coverage Matters! ALL Vendors must have event insurance coverage during the Classic weekend. Please provide your Certificate of Insurance by sending us a scanned copy at firstname.lastname@example.org or presenting at check-in. Need coverage? Visit http://www.thimble.com/event-insurance or other event insurance companies. Make Fountain City Classic the star as an additional insured.
- Early Bird Check-In. Prepaid vendors, mark your calendar for Friday, November 3rd! Enjoy early check-in at A.J. McClung Stadium from 9am-5pm. Trade Center vendors for Friday night will also check-in at the Trade Center starting at 4pm.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to be part of the Fountain City Classic Weekend. Thank you for joining us as we shine and make an impact during a weekend of excitement, community, and unforgettable memories.
All vendors must present a valid certificate of insurance with the Fountain City Classic listed as an additional insured. All vendors’ certificates of insurance are subject to validation checks.
FCC does NOT allow patron or vendor golf carts or motorized vehicles in vending areas or South Commons. No Exceptions. No Refunds.
For more FCC vending information and registration click here https://33rdfccvending.eventbrite.com